Terms and conditions for use of this site
1. User agreement between the user (“User”, “you”) and Thomas Cook Scheduled Tour Operations
Limited (“Thomas Cook”, “we”, “us”). Cresta and crestaholidays.co.uk are trading names of
Thomas Cook Scheduled Tour Operations Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions of use
(“Terms and Conditions”) before using this web site (the “Site”). You consent to these Terms
and Conditions when you use this Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of
the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site in any way.
2. The information on this Site is directed solely at those who access this Site from the United Kingdom mainland. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
3. Site User Obligations
You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
a. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account
b. You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
c. You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
d. The Site must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
e. The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
f. The Site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
4. For persons who are resident in the United Kingdom or any other country of the European Union, the applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which appear on the relevant product pages and you must read these before confirming your booking or purchase. Residents of other countries must identify themselves as such at the time of booking or purchase and ascertain whether the booking or purchase will be accepted from their country of residence and the conditions applicable to their booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing in our current On-line brochure and product descriptions. We recommend you print a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
5. Booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this Site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
6. Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.. Thomas Cook reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice.
7. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
8. Thomas Cook may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content.
9. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
10. The information and/or prices shown on this Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
11. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered by us in error, any booking made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. You will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and you will then have the option either to pay the correct price for the travel arrangements or to cancel and receive a full refund of any monies you may already have paid.
12. The prices and discounts shown on this Site are applicable to bookings made via this Site only and may differ from prices for similar holidays/travel arrangements sold via Thomas Cook’s other retail distribution businesses (e.g. retail stores, call centres, other web sites, etc)
13. The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the various Conventions including but not limited to the Warsaw Convention (as amended if applicable) and to national legislation and the relevant carrier’s conditions of carriage.
14. The copyright in the material contained on this Site belongs to its Licensors or us. The material may only be used for your own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
15. Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with these regulations and strongly recommends that you check these details with your airline in advance of travel.
16. The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
17. We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content. The material contained within the Site is the property of Thomas Cook Scheduled Tour Operations Limited or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name Thomas Cook and any other marks, logos and graphics of Thomas Cook displayed on the Site are registered trademarks of Thomas Cook UK Limited or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.
Thomas Cook takes security very seriously. We have implemented a bank approved encryption system to protect your transactions with us. Any personal details entered including credit card payments will automatically be encrypted using Verisign Secure Socket Layer (SSL). You will see a padlock symbol at the bottom of your screen to confirm this so that you can make your booking on-line with confidence.
Links to Other Web Sites
Thomas Cook accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of any third party web sites to which this Site may link, nor for any act or omission of any third party operating such web sites.
Our registered company name, company number and registered office address are as follows:-
Thomas Cook Scheduled Tour Operations Limited
Company registration number: 960252 England
Registered Office: The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB